Castle Acre provides a compliant, flexible & best value solution for Residents’ Management Associations, offering management, delivery & financial compliance services through a single integrated package.
With considerable experience of service charge management and compliance in relation to property maintenance and safety we are able to package a comprehensive solution and select specialist contractors to ensure legal compliance and suite safety.
Financial Compliance & Management
Our financial partner, composure accounting specialises in financial support and compliance for RMAs. This ranges from advice and compliance services through to full financial management and accounting. Composure, headed by Carolyn Burchell is local, flexible and professional; a perfect partner for RMA financial compliance and accounting services.
Our Customer Service Manager, Jo Harrison takes accountability for planned and re-active service delivery to meet an agreed annual program at your premises.
This includes self-delivery of core services including grounds maintenance, common parts cleaning, re-active maintenance and call-out services.
Our nominated custodians are inducted to your site and trained in first line call-out to create a cost effective soklution for urgent re-active issues e.g. access control issues or fence damage.
Read on to find out how it works or contact us now on 01444 702001 or email@example.com to arrange your FREE quote.
- We provide an initial consultation free of charge to understand your needs and to agree scope of services (financial, management and operational).
- We create an annual service charge summary and budget and jointly agree communications and service scope and specifications.
- We provide 24/7 service support and a dedicated customer service manager to support your account.
- We manage and deliver agreed services and provide monthly and/or quarterly reporting to ensure quality control and 360 degree feedback.
- Our services are invoiced monthly and specialist contractors are managed on your behalf to jointly agreed standards.
We understand the legal and operational challenges facing RMAs; our business is designed to professionally meet these challenges through a professional partnership
Initial advisory meeting – FOC
Dedicated Customer Service Manager
Monitored advisory Helpdesk 01444 702 001
24/7 emergency support
Castle Acre is a division of HFM Ltd registered in the UK and is an FSB Member. All of our staff are carefully reference checked and all of our supply partners are appropriately accredited and assessed prior to appointment.