We can tailor a bespoke, flexible package to suit your unique property requirements. In particular, we can define and provide managed compliance services in critical areas such as water hygiene (L8), electrical safety, emergency equipment and alarms, gas safety and DDA.
In addition to this we provide property maintenance custodians who are allocated to provide planned and re-active maintenance services to meet the predictable needs of your business.
1. You confirm your needs in respect of scope and expectations. We carry out a site survey and provide a report and proposals relating to compliance and maintenance needs
2. We provide an annual planned maintenance calendar and monthly reporting of planned and scheduled maintenance against plan.
– Typically, this includes planned maintenance such as gas safety, annual water risk assessment and gardening and landscaping services
3. Our package typically includes nominated multi-skilled custodians who carry out multiple re-active maintenance tasks e.g. locks, lights, fences and flushes as part of the core contract.
4. We agree a 12 month contract and introduce your Customer Service Manager & dedicated team of custodians. This will include site induction training including site rules and expectations.
Our customer service manager will contact your site manager weekly or monthly as required to co-ordinate planned and re-active maintenance activities and to provide proposals for any project works
Our customer service manager will ensure that you have clear and professional service management and planning, This will include service prioritisation and forward planning of maintenance services. Our staff are carefully selected, inducted, trained and managed. They wear the Castle Acre uniform and carry I.D. With over 20 years property and facilities management experience, we are able to provide a comprehensive, compliant & professional service to care homes in the South East of England.
Nominated Customer Service Manager
Inducted Care Home Custodians
Advisory Hotline: 01444 702 001
24/7 emergency support
Castle Acre is a division of HFM Ltd registered in the UK and is an FSB Member. All of our staff are carefully reference checked and all of our supply partners are appropriately accredited and assessed prior to appointment. We have identified and established specialist supply chain partners that support this sector throughout the South East and we continue to review local and specialist providers to ensure that we can provide a best fit and best value solution to our clients.